Company "RMG RUS" offers automated gas distribution station (AGDS) of different models and different performance for the preparation the gas before it is supplied to consumers in the stipulated amount to a certain pressure, the necessary degree of purification and physical-chemical parameters.
The object-based GDS lie albums unified design decisions approved by Gazprom. All stations are designed and manufactured to meet the current regulatory requirements and technical requirements of STO Gazprom.
AGDS technological equipment provides the following indicators:
- Lowering the gas pressure to a set value and automatic maintaining it at a high degree of gas purification, to remove liquids and condensate automatic reset
- Lutomatically maintaining a predetermined temperature of the gas at the outlet of AGDS
- Commercial metering gas flow to measure the quality parameters of natural gas via gas chromatographs and calorimeters
- The necessary gas odorization
AGDS technological scheme is performed with 100% redundancy of the main technological equipment and is equipped with a shut-off valves with remote or automatic control of the process. AGDS Automation provides a high degree of protection of all equipment.
The composition of the GDS:
- Switching unit
- Gas purification unit (with automatic discharge of condensate)
- Gas heating ?unit (with power combustion)
- Gas pressure reduction ?unit ?
- Commercial metering of gas ?unit ?
- Relief valves ?unit ?
- Reducing unit and metering of gas for its own ?unit ?s
- ?Unit of gas odorization (with automatic correction of volume injected odorant)
- Unit? of Control (with the unit operator)
Using the equipment of leading world manufacturers guarantees high reliability and safety of the block AGDS RMG RUS.
Fill out the questionnaire and send it by e-mail: email@example.com