SAFE designs in-house engineering compressor enclosures and assembles them in a range of different configurations either standard or in accordance to customer specifications provided in accordance with installation site requirements and climate conditions.
- Easy access configuration
- Easy maintenance access
- Weather protection
- Heavy-duty corrugated steel walls
- Access allowing removal of compressor skid
- Noise insulation (standard noise level 75 dBa @ 3 m distance)
- Explosion-proof overhead lighting
- Enclosure inclusive of electrical control room
- Enclosure inclusive of storage cascade
- Double compressor enclosure
- Enhanced noise insulation enclosure
- Internal gas leak flame and smoke detecting systems
- Indoor heaters and additional insulation for cold climate installations
- Reinforced concrete enclosures
enclosure model Microbox
Acoustic metallic enclosure "Microbox"
SAFE standard compressor enclosure:
- Heavy duty corrugated steel enclosure walls
- Heavy duty personnel access door with safety emergency exit bar
- Internal noise insulation with foam covering (noise level 75 dBA at 3m from enclosure)
- Indoor space allowing personnel protection from outdoor weather during maintenance works
- Indoor space allowing compressor skid removal
- Explosion proof overhead lighting
- Enclosure painted with single primer and double enamel paint coating
- The enclosure may include on demand the following accessories:
- gas detection system
- air extractor
- ex explosion proof lighting plant with ex switch
acoustic metallic enclosure
- Electrical control panel cabin complete with factory assembled interconnection wiring and compressor electrical control panel for minimization of field electrical interconnection works.
- Storage cascade cabin with lockable doors complete with factory assembled fittings and connections for minimization of field piping interconnection works.
- Noise insulation up to 65 dBA at 1 metre distance
- Gas leak detection system equipped with vent fan control and automatic shutdown
- Enclosure heaters and additional insulation for installation in very cold climate conditions
- Paved floor with rubber floor mat slippery protection
SAFE also manufactures economy enclosures for smaller compressor packages and customized enclosures in accordance with customer requirements.
Reinforced concrete enclosure "Ecogas"
SAFE manufactures also pre-assembled reinforced concrete enclosures denominated “Ecogas”. The Ecogas is manufactured for quick site installation as every single component is located inside the enclosure in a way allowing easy service access and adequate protection from weather conditions.
Ecogas delivery by truck
control panel room