The BF 32 butterfly valves are interception devices for average/low pressure gas pipe networks and/or pipelines.
They may be used for intercepting liquids when hermetic seal, small pressure losses and compact construction in the flow direction are required.
The peculiar features of these valves are the follwing:
- hermetic internal seal with shut valve
- small pressure losses
- possibility of rotating the butterfly of 360° with consequent self-cleaning of the seat without removing the body from the piping
- not fixed assembly on the piping, since the two flow directions are possible
- butterfly with two sealing rings. This construction with hole in the body allows to check the internal seal of the valve withput removing the valve itself from the piping. Moreover, the hole may be used also for lubricating the body seal seat without removing the pressure from the piping
- chromium-plated body spheric seat for ensuring:
- a longer life with hermetic internal seal
- low control torques
- high reliability
- construction according to UNI 9245 standard
- face-to-face according to UNI 9245, ISO 5752, MSS SP 67, BS 5155-74 standard